Monday, July 27, 2009

Self- Help/ Do it yourself

Posting something after a very long gap, and i'm afraid to say its the same topic as before. Self regulation, i think, is the best way to go about making this world a better place. but then, what do i know......




Why cant we just let it be?

The whole brouhaha ‘bout everything

From rights to religion to poverty.

Wouldn’t we be far, far better served

Worrying about our own respective selves,

And loved each other the way we are supposed to be loved.

I’m tired, really, and absolutely disgusted

With these self appointed guardians of causes,

Who work for their own gains, and can’t be generally trusted.

Who, thanks to the sheer lack of passion

Have pegged us back a few decades

And made failure a fashion.

The pretense of care and concern is driving me insane

Man is no more social, only an animal

And we have an all new meaning to the word humane.

I’m a society into myself first, and maybe then a part of another

And I know if I keep myself fair and just

For the world to be perfect, its completely up to the others.

1 comment:

Apoorva said...

loved it